Local First and Capital City Event Planning are hosting a workshop, “How To Gain Customers Through Well Planned Events.” It will be held on Thursday, Dec. 6 from 9-10:30 a.m. at Café Moxo, located at 411 East Adams in downtown Springfield.
Sarah Croft and Veronica of Capital City Event Planning will discuss how great events can create great customers. Attendees will learn how to plan and execute profitable events, including:
- Understanding the importance of social media and effective marketing.
- Making your event stand out from the rest.
- The importance of building relationships and networking.
- How to make sponsorships more appealing.
- How to engage your customer base and keep them interested.
There is no cost to attend, but attendees must reserve tickets in advance at illinoistimestix.com.