Tom Fitch, long-time director of pre-construction services for O’Shea Builders has accepted the position of director of facilities at Springfield Clinic. “We already knew Tom very well from his days at O’Shea,” said Mark Kuhn, chief administrative officer for Springfield Clinic. “He has helped us with many projects. The opportunity suited his skill-set and the timing was right. We are very excited about him starting and continuing to help us with our facilities.” Fitch will be involved in a territory of over 200 miles, encompassing facilities from Macomb to Effingham.
- City council to consider TIF money for flood mitigation at North Mansion Block
- SIU testing pilot project for Alzheimer’s patients
- Express brings Clydesdales to State Fair
- Dragon Fire Pizza making Springfield debut at State Fair
- City demolishes former Ridgely village hall after legal battle – Building permit roundup